Saturday, April 28, 2012

It is time to Blog!

 


The Peninsula Arts Council (www.peninsulaartscouncil.org)  presented an Artist’s Workshop last Tuesday evening on harnessing the power of social media for artists. The speaker was a printmaker named Jamie Watson (http://www.pineappleluv.com). She was very helpful and shared her knowledge on how to get one’s art more visible through social media such as Facebook, Pinterest, Etsy, Flicker, Twitter, Blogging, and more. I already use Facebook, Pinterest, Etsy, and have a webpage for Pufferfish Press (www.pufferfishpress.com). However, I do not blog. Today that changes. This is my attempt at creative karma. I will share my creativity and experiences in the hopes of it coming back to me. I have some Florence and the Machine playing and I have the house to myself on a sunny Saturday evening…it is perfect. It is time to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment